| two thousand and eleven |



This was the best year of my entire life. My first year of marriage to my amazing husband Matthew, who has uplifted me, supported me, inspired me, challenged me and encouraged me through every step, and every backstep, that has led to this very moment. My first year as Emmy of Emmy K. Stone Photography - through which my family and friends have believed in me, held me up when I fell down, and made me believe in myself. This year, I have pushed myself further than I ever have, tried harder than I ever have, and felt deeper than I ever have. For that, I have only my clients to thank.

Thankyou so much to all who not only believed in me, but gave me the chance, the opportunity and the privilege to prove myself. I still do not feel worthy. But I heard once:

"If you want to prove yourself; you must first complete the tasks you are given".

You all gave yourselves to me - but you were not tasks, you were blessings.

I thank you so deeply with all the love I have. You are all so beautiful.

Thankyou all. You know who you are. From the very first image of 2011, to the very last image of 2011 - this is My Story, as I photographed yours.









Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.