GEORGIA, CHARLIE, JORDAN & JACKSON | sunshine on a rainy day | Alstonville Family Photographer


What a colourful, warm bunch these four were! Oh - sorry - my mistake! I almost forgot Dr. Judy, Georgia's beloved doll. Together, these 5 really made me miss my childhood, and cherish it all at once. I suppose the middle of a photoshoot really isn't the time for me to start getting emotional and nostalgic, but sometimes you just can't help feeling that attachment to the past. Having my siblings and cousins around was all something of my childhood - and I got the feeling that these children appreciated the time they had together as much as I once did - and still do.

This, also being my first local shoot here in Alstonville, was a beautiful and happy shoot for all. Thankyou Judy, Georgia, Charlie, Jordan, Jackson and Dr. Judy. I had a wonderful time with you all. 

And can I just add - thankyou Alstonville and to all the residents there and in the surrounding suburbs! Thankyou for your support, your friendship, your positive and heart warming reception of me, a foreigner, and your welcoming thoughts, words and smiles! I look forward to a long and lasting partnership between you all - my new local neighbors, fans and future clients.

Sincerely,

Emmy xx









Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.