f e l i c i t y & p h i l i p | M A R R I E D

[ stanthorpe wedding photographer ]



Earlier this year, in February, I met with a beautiful couple, and their young, adorable son. Felicity, Philip & Damien. Felicity & Philip were engaged. They were in love. They were meant for each other.

As I photographed their engagement session, I began to understand the love this little family had for one another; and the love they had created together. 

______________________________________________________________

Four months later, a wait which felt like eternity and came so soon all at once, their big day dawned. From the very beginning, to the last moment I saw them, all that could be felt was love, connection, bond, excitement, destiny, hope, trust and joy. I was honoured to be able to capture it for them.

This was their story.

























--------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou so much for viewing! Your thoughts, questions and comments are always loved and appreciated!
Leave me some love <3





Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.