w h i t n e y & c l i n t o n | M A T E R N I T Y

[ stanthorpe maternity photographer ]



In late January earlier this year, I met, and photographed a couple. We all hit it off and had a wonderful time. They were in love - so in love that they wanted to make a photographic record of that connection; the emotion between them. There are many types of love - love for a child, love for another, love for oneself, love for a pet, love for a parent, a sibling, a best friend. Love for a career. Love for a band. Love for a car. Love for a food. But what resonated between them - 'in love' - this love was theirs.

It was one of the most beautiful sessions I had ever photographed. They were beautiful souls. Beautiful people. A beautiful couple. They still are.

______________________________________________________________

Months later, Whitney contacted me with the most ecstatic news: she was expecting. Not only was she expecting; Whitney had been in the early stages of maternity during our couple session. I couldn't have been happier for them, and even now, I feel as though I'm counting down the days along side them. I immediately began preparing myself for the drive from Stanthorpe to the Gold Coast, eagerly awaiting the beautiful maternity session that would surely follow. I simply couldn't wait. Whitney was - as I expected - glowing. Radiant. Vibrant and so purely shimmering with all the beauty of a mother to be. The only thing I love to see more than people in love is people who made something beautiful with that love :

they made life.







































































-----------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou so much for viewing! Your thoughts, questions and comments are always loved and appreciated!

Leave me some love <3





Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.