s a r a h & n a t h a n a e l | M A R R I E D

[ stanthorpe wedding photographer ]

Sarah is a very dear friend of mine. Not too long ago, she helped me through a period in my life that I, at that time, felt to be all too unbearable. But that story is not unlike any other story one who has come in contact with Sarah could tell. My life is only one of many lives that have been touched, healed and enlightened by the sweet, warm soul of Sarah. Her friends are her treasures.

And suddenly, she had found a new treasure. A man, who had also found her to be his treasure.
His name was Nathanael. I had heard that he was thoughtful, kind, gentle, patient and above all, faithful to his soulmate and to his God. Only such a man could captivate Sarah's heart, and captivate her heart, he did.

When Sarah announced that they were engaged, and contacted me to photograph their wedding, I was speechless. I hadn't seen Sarah in so long; to hear of her engagement, her happiness, was sheer delight.
Weeks went by, and their engagement session arrived. It was one of the most breathtaking engagement shoots I have ever photographed. The sun was warm; it glowed low beyond the horizon, setting the heavy, lingering clouds on fire with warm purple and gold tones. Every moment seemed picture perfect - every capture between Sarah and Nathanael was nothing short of pure and true romance.

______________________________________________________________

Months slipped by. I drove to Brisbane, set myself up for the night, and the big day had arrived at last.
Each moment was Eternal; and now, recorded eternally.

This was Their Story.


























I took this final photograph in the venue lobby as I was leaving the reception. I looked up - and instantly thought of the beautiful couple I had just spent a wonderful day with.

These ceiling lights looked like stars; the stars, planets, galaxies, suns, moons and worlds to come in Sarah and Nathanael's Eternity together.

"To infinity and beyond."



------------------------------------------------------------


Thankyou so much for viewing!
Your thoughts, questions and comments are always loved and appreciated. I am certain that Sarah & Nathanael would adore reading your comments, congratulations, well-wishes and thoughts about their special day - maybe some marriage advice! :)
Please leave a comment or a message for them below.

SHARE THE LOVE




Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.